Reservations will be Closed for the Thanksgiving holiday, Friday, November 28 and 29
Reservations Services 1–800–934–3443
All campsite reservation requests are to be made through AOR Central Reservations System.
Our commitment to you as members is to provide you with an unparalleled level of customer service and satisfaction. Our customer service representatives are trained to answer all your questions and make your reservations. Reservation Specialists are available Monday through Friday from 9 am to 5 pm MST.
RVA WIT CLUB RESERVATIONS
Consult your RVA-WIT Club camping guide for campground location, utilities, facilities, amenities, and directions.
• Have your RVA member number readily available.
• Have your anticipated arrival and departure dates for each location.
• Inform the Reservations Specialist of the total number of adults and children traveling with you.
• Have a pen and paper available to write down your reservation information and confirmation number(s).
• If you will be traveling with pets be sure to let the Reservation Specialist know.
• Notify reservations of any cancellations at least 24 hours in advance of your stay.
• If you are running late or anticipate arriving late for check-in be sure to contact the resort directly so they can make arrangements for your late arrival.
• Notify reservations of any special needs you may have regarding handicap facilities.
• Reservations are required. All campsite reservation requests are to be made through RVA’s Central Reservations System at 1–800–934–3443.
• Advance reservations are required for all overnight stays at all RVA Affiliate Resorts.
• Reservations may be made up to a maximum of ninety (90) days in advance and a minimum of seven (7) days in advance of anticipated arrival.
• Reservation requests made less than seven (7) days in advance are acceptable, however, a Reservations Specialist will have to contact the resort to determine availability.
• Reservations must be canceled a minimum of twenty-four (24) hours in advance with the RVA Central Reservations Center. “No Shows” will be charged a fee of $20.00.
• RVA privileges will be made unavailable to members with outstanding “no-show” fees. If you anticipate difficulty in meeting a resort’s check in deadline, please contact the resort directly or call the RVA Central Reservation Center for assistance.
• RVA members may have up to three (3) open reservations in the system at any one time.
Things to Keep in Mind When Making Reservations
• Prior to making reservations, please review the resort or campground listing in your RVA Guide for specific information about sites, facilities, and amenities.
• While visiting any of your RVA Affiliate Resorts or ACN Campgrounds, please familiarize yourself with their individual rules and guidelines which must be adhered to and obeyed.
• RVA has the right to suspend reservation privileges for members who are not in good standing.
• When making accommodation reservations with an Affiliate Resort, please note that the resort’s reservation personnel may not be available on weekends and / or major holidays.
• Have your credit card (MasterCard, Discover, or Visa) available for reservation fee payment, or ask the Reservation Specialist about remitting check or money order.
• Reservation Specialists are available Monday through Friday from 9 am to 5 pm Mountain Time at 1(800) 934–3443.
• A reservation fee of $3 is required per reservation.
• Reservations may be purchased on a “per use” basis for $3 each with a credit card. (MasterCard, Discover, or Visa).
• Members may pre-purchase reservations with check, money order or credit card. To use this payment option members need to prepay prior to making a reservation.
• Six (6) Reservations – $15 (17% Savings)
• Unlimited Annual Reservations – $25
• To purchase by check or money order, please send full payment to RVA Reservations, P.O. Box 430, Gunnison, CO 81230
• To purchase by credit card, please call RVA Reservations toll-free at